DATE: 10 SEP 2022
WEATHER: Clear, mid-70s, great morning to work out.
PAX: Spaulding (R), Nae Nae, Radar, Brutus, Schnitzel (R), Clancy (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today. Modify if you need to.
WARMUP: Mosey to pavilion, 10 derkins, mosey back to flag, SSHx25, Imperial Walkersx25, Michael Phelps, full body stretch.
- Looping Pavilion to flag. 25 of each:
- Squat jumps
- Reverse rows on bike rack
- Box jumps
- Leg Lifts
- Carolina Drydock
- More Derkins
- Chair Salutations (2x45sec each)
- Speed Skaters
- Mosey to playground, 25 pullups (5 sets of 5 with optional exercise between)
- Back to Flag: One-minute final stretch.
- Could have used a breeze. Lots of Derkins.
- Coffeeteria was a pleasant indoor experience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS / PRAYERS / PRAISE:
- Remembering 9/11.
- 2nd F – Wednesday, September 14th at HH Brewery.
- 3rd F – Tuesday, September 13th at Java at 0755.
- Radar and his family – unspoken prayers He hears.
- Hoping the Ruckers were able to persevere and grow.
- SEP Q Sheet has openings – please volunteer or join us.