Local PAX On Deck: (4) Earhart, Spaghetti-O, Clancy (R), Mater (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (0)
Conditions: It wasn’t hot but we brought the heat. 60-something, dry.
Disclaimers: Mater is not a professional or even close to one.
- SSH x 20
- Arm Circles Front & Back
- M. Phelps x 10
- Cherry Pickers x 10
- Willie Mayes Hayes x 10
- Calf Stretchy OYO
- Cobra Kai
Each PAX performs the workout just like the 12 Days of Christmas song, with each consecutive round followed by a lap.
- OVERHEAD SQUAT WITH COUPOUN
- COUPON ROWS
- HALO SWINGS
- STRAIGHT LEG DEADLIFT WITH COUPON
- OVERHEAD TRI PRESS
- HERMROID – V-UPS WITH COUPONS
- COUPON SWINGS
- OVERHEAD PRESS
- PLANK COUPON SLIDES
- Wolverines (burpee + 3 merkins + 2 peter parker + Coupon Above Head)
Round 1 – 1 BLOCKEE, lap
Round 2 – 2 OH SQUAT / 1 BLOCKEE, lap
Round 3 – 3 COUPON ROWS, 2 OH SQUAT / 1 BLOCKEE, lap
Round 4 – 4 HOLO SWINGS, 3 COUPON ROWS, 2 OH SQUAT / 1 BLOCKEE, lap
- Count-A-Rama & Name-A-Rama
- CommitmentK on Friday, December 31st at 6:00 AM with Coffeteria to follow as part of QSource. Note the Time Change
- Meeting on January 6th to discuss P200 and Leadership Changes
- Prayers for all Pax dealing with COVID.
- Ambien family recovery.
- This was a tough workout Spaghetti-O was in Beast Mode.
- We were running out of time, but the PAX lead by Clancy said lets run late and finish. We took the red pill and finished.
- We ran approx 10 minutes over. Mary forgave us because we didn’t get Mary in. If Schnitzel was there he would have quit F3.