Local PAX On Deck: (5) Goose (Rx3), Mater, Schnitzel, Radar, Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (0)
Conditions: 62 degrees, feels like 62, wind SW @ 5 mph, humidity 91%, dew point 60, barometric pressure 30.00. It was a gorgeous morning in the Gloom!
Disclaimers: Not stated, because we are all aware.
Purpose: Proverbs 27:17
- Mosey around the parking lot one time
- Perform several dynamic stretches for the length of the first row of parking spaces
- 10 burpees as penalty for the shovel flag not being present
- Approximately 10 minutes of static stretching
- CommitmentK on Friday, December 31st at 6:00 AM with Coffeteria to follow as part of QSource. Note the Time Change
- Meeting on January 6th to discuss P200 and Leadership Changes
- Schnitzel continues to have ankle pains/troubles and will need to make some decisions
- Goose’s family all has covid
- PAX in Virginia, Josiah as he leads/walks through his daughter Josie’s (6 years old) previously transplanted heart is failing. I will hug my daughter a little bit more tightly today.
- All PAX present seemed to all be considering taking the blue pill, even after arriving. We chose the red pill instead.
- Agreement was reached that stretching is underappreciated and needed.
- Schnitzel shared that his daughter’s babysat for Richard Marcinko (founder of Seal Team 6 recently deceased). He admitted “spending time in Dick’s Den and observed the Glory Wall”.
- YHC reflected on how short life is and that health challenges can occur unexpectedly (Josie mentioned above, Spaghetti-Bro, Coach K).
- “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
- It was great to slow down with this group of men in the gloom, and a privilege to lead this morning.