PAX: Swanson, Compost, 12 Gauge, Judge Judy, Buckeye, Squealer, Peaches, Cable Guy (Respect), Cockaboose (QIC)
Conditions: Swampy & Wet from the overnight rain, 74 degrees
Disclaimer: Work Hard, Support the man beside you, Don’t hurt yourself, Have fun!
The Warm Up:
- SSH x 25, IC
- 1 Burpee OYO
- TTT x 12 IC
- 2 Burpees OYO
- IW x 20 IC
- 3 Burpees OYO
- Pigeon Stretch, ea leg
- 4 Burpees OYO
- LBAC x 10 (ea direction)
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Ring of Fire” Plank Hold while PAX Bear Crawl around Ring
- Mosey to bridge on Bridge St, Broad Jump bridge
- Mosey to Boundary & Water
The Thang: Dueling 11’s (sans Mr. Deuel)
- 11’s with Burpees & Bobby Hurley’s using Boundary/Water & Calhoun/Allen
- 11’s with Exploding Merkings & Sumo Squats using Calhoun/Allen & Boundary/Water
- Make it to 7/4 or 8/3, depending on group
- Indian Run / Mosey to Flag
- End of school year
- Swanson’s Grandmother-in-law
- Good luck to Compost as he embarks on a 30 day road trip with the fam
- Cable Guy is a model PAX! Shows up, puts in work, never complains, makes us all better!
- Good seeing 12 Gauge – just between us girls, he intimidates me
- I think even with a constant drip IV, I still couldn’t stay hydrated
- I miss the COLD!
- You guys choose to follow, which always blows my mind, because we’re all grown ass men – and we don’t have to
Always a pleasure to Lead!