PAX: Mini Van (Respect), Spaulding (Respect), Liz Claibourne (Respect), Tubbs, Chum Bucket, Turkey Leg, Sawed Off (QIC)
CONDITIONS: 75 degrees, 88% humidity. Winds E @ 5mph.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a trained professional, work out at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you but do not get hurt. Modify where necessary.
TTT x 10IC, WM x 10IC, BBQ Squat x 10IC, Dry Docks x 10 OYO
Using the parking lot loop at HH Pres, stop at each end and execute 10 reps(IC) of an exercise beginning with designated letter, offered by PAX selected by the Q. Start with A, work to Z. If no exercise is suggested in 3 seconds, default to 10 burpees.
Ex. Tubbs – American Hammers x 10IC, Mini Van – Burpees x 10 OYO, Chum – Copperhead Squats x 10 IC
- Burpees x 10 OYO
Yacht Club has a guest Q from Lake Norman tomorrow. Show up, rain or shine, and support him.
- Nothing in life is guaranteed; be grateful for what you have and take advantage of opportunities.
- HHI PAX are pretty creative in naming/renaming certain exercises to fit the ABCs. The threat of burpees really pushes the envelope.
- Where was Schnitzel?
- Today marks two straight days of AOs with missing shovel flags. Let’s tighten up gentlemen.
- If you’re a Bluffton PAX and you’ve not taken a Q spot at TYC or the Brig, I encourage it. The ride back across the bridge can’t be beat and is pretty humbling.
- Always a pleasure to lead, looking forward to heading east again soon.
Sawed Off out.