Local PAX On Deck: (10) Bartman (R), Minivan (R), NaeNae, Spaulding (R), Schnitzel (R), Radar, Clancey (R), Spam, JV, Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (0)
Conditions: 58˚ with a light breeze and perfect weather
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional and you are working out at your own risk. If you are injured, please modify.
Purpose: To push ourselves and each other to be stronger, faster, and sharper in all facets of life.
- TTT (x10 IC)
- Penalty burpees for clapping during TTT (x10)
- Michael Phelps (x10 IC)
- Grab backpacks, weighted vests, or blocks and start walking
- The Q stopped the group at various spots to perform merkins, squats, swings, and overhead presses. Initially, it was 2 rounds of 10 each, but then amended after the first stop to 1 set of 15 reps each
- 10 single count step ups were performed at the third station (marsh). Seems a shame to waste some perfectly positioned benches
Cool Down: 10 burpees
- 2nd F Lunch Thursday, January 26th at 12:00 PM (Giuseppi’s)
- Sell pork butts
- Hermanos and Squid’s recovery
- JV for being called up to support the Bluffton P200 Six Man Ultra Team
- Schnitzel indicated that he had an FNG…he lied. Radar doesn’t count as an FNG, RNG, or any other NG
- YHC knew that if Minivan posted, he would clap. The 10 penalty burpees was pre-planned.
- JV has apparently already signed up half of the PAX for the Savannah GrowRuck and is planning to pay all registration fees and purchase any equipment needed
- Further debate occurred over the best locations to perform bear crawls
- Spaulding plans to buy a rucksack after this workout…he already has the weight
- I know that lot’s more mumblechatter occurred, but I couldn’t hear it all.