Local PAX On Deck: (7) Schnitzel (R), Goose (Rx3), NaeNae, Spaghetti-O, Radar, Chumbucket, Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (0)
Conditions: Beautiful morning for a run, but the ground was wet from the overnight rain
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional and you are working out at your own risk. If you are injured, please modify.
Purpose: To push ourselves and each other to be stronger, faster, and sharper in all facets of life. To get further prepared for the P200.
- Mosey around the parking lot to get the blood flowing. It is proven that you should not stretch cold muscles.
- Dynamic stretches the length of one lane of the parking lot:
- Open/Close the gate
- Mummy Walks/Walking Quad stretches
- Heel tap to toe raise
- Walking Lunge with Twist over front knee
- Mosey to the covered and lighted entrance near the bus line of the Elementary School
- 10 Big Boys
- Run to the complete other end of the covered pat
- 1 Squat
- Repeat decreasing the Big Boys and increasing the Squats
- Mosey back to the shovel flag
- Fundraise for the P200
- P200 Meetings maybe next week?
- Goose and his care takers (physicians and family)
- Strength to push through the P200 and for God to raise up a couple of men to pick up at least some of the miles.
- YHC was in a pretty crappy mood this AM, and appreciates the call out. #itwasnttheshoes
- Someone said this may be the last year for the P200…not for me
- I think there was more to share, but can’t recall
- Let’s focus on gratitude gents
- I really was happy to back in the gloom, and it’s always a privilege to lead this group of men!