Local PAX On Deck: (3) Chumbucket, Minivan (R), Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: ()
Conditions: About 60˚ and perfect
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional and you are working out at your own risk. If you are injured, please modify.
Purpose: Primary = To push ourselves and each other to be stronger, faster, and sharper in all facets of life.
- TTT (x10 IC)
- Imperial Walkers (x10 IC)
- Arm Circles both directions (x10 IC)
- Michael Phelps (x10 IC)
- Mosey to multiple locations and performing five (5) burpees at each, unless otherwise indicated.
- Front entrance of Creative Arts School
- Practice Fields by the High School
- Middle School Bus Depot
- Football Stadium Parking Lot
- Main Entrance to Middle School
- Parking Lot of High School (6) + TTT (x10 IC)
- Yellow Entrance of IB
- The Bus Depot of the Elementary School
- The Church Parking Lot (15)
- Total Burpees: 57 (Including Cool Down)
- Mileage: 2.01 according to my watch
- Each PAX picked an exercise for two (2) rounds
Cool Down: One perfectly formed burpee
- Happy Hour on Wednesday
- Sometimes we overcomplicate things
- Chumbucket did not appear to enjoy the workout
- Chumbucket noticed the theme by the Practice Fields
- Chumbucket at the Football Field Parking Lot: “This is why nobody likes you”
- It took Minivan until the High School Parking Lot to clap during TTT. YHC only planned TTT there, but adding that 6th to the penalty burpees added to the perfection.
- Clearly by this point I know that I chose the correct workout, so nothing else matters…
- Tubbs out!