Local PAX On Deck: (3) Minivan (R), Alright Alright, Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (1) Popeye’s (DR-Washington DC)
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional and you are working out at your own risk. If you are injured, please modify.
Purpose: To push ourselves and each other to be stronger, faster, and sharper in all facets of life.
- Mosey to the parking garage…too cold
- TTT (x10 IC)
- Run up the parking deck starting at the back corner near the kayaks
- Start with jump rope for 100 skips
- Stop at each corner after and perform the following exercises: squats, burpees, big boy situps, American hammers
- Round 1, start at 5 reps of each exercise; round 2, start at 10 each. Increase by 5 at each level
- Return to start via stairway
Cool Down: Mosey back to the fountain
- January 7th – The Return of the PAX
- 3rd F at Java Burrito to be on January 10th
- CommitmentK this Saturday
- Alright Alright’s M who is expecting
- The three (3) “locals” all admitted, that there was concern that anybody else was showing up, and would have left had they not seen other cars.
- Popeye’s gets some major kudos for going to the Memorial Park, but then doing his own workout and staying until the COT – he saw the cars and jump rope bag and figured nobody else was dumb enough to be outside at that time
- In depth discussion on the difficulties of recruiting – not everybody sees the need unfortunately
- Alright Alright’s wife is expecting and is due in April, but YHC still EH’d him to attend the Heritage.
- Somebody previously suggested that Minivan wasn’t a strong jump roper…looks like he has improved.
- YHC rolled up at the last second as a result of having to stop and fill the car up with gas out of fear of not making it to the AO.
- A pleasure and a privilege as always