DATE: 01 DEC 2022
WEATHER: Clear, mid-70s, great morning to work out.
PAX: JV, Spaulding (R), Tubbs, Spam (FNG), Nae Nae, Clancy (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today. Modify if you need to.
WARMUP: Loop the park, full body stretch.
- 11s by the Pavilion: Inverted Rows and Derkins
- One set of 30 (alternating by 5) per exercise: Ski Jumps and BBS
- 30 second wall squats between pullup sets of 10/8/6/4/2
- 10 walking lunges w/coupon (5 each leg), pause to do coupon curl to overhead press, repeat until get to blue dumpster, then turn around, repeat, and return to coupon pile.
- Chase the Rabbit: Rabbit carries 30lb weighted backpack and cinderblock, exercises called out: merkins, squats, lunges, back to flag. No burpees for tardiness, though Q about had a grabber catching Spam.
ANNOUNCEMENTS / PRAYERS / PRAISE:
- 3rd F at Java Burrito on 12/6, Chapter 7, ‘Redeeming Your Time.’ Show up even if you’ve not read the book – some great conversation anyone can add to.
- Q-sheet for DEC is up. I’m glad to co-Q with anyone who’d like to Q for the first time or hasn’t Q’d in a while. Put my name down with yours.
- Prayers for Nae Nae’s Father-in-Law, Squid and his family, thankful for our families and friends, and grateful for a new member, Spam – welcome!