Local PAX On Deck: (3) JV, Squid (R), Tubbs (QIC)
Visiting PAX on Deck: (4) Diamond Dave (R) , Palin, Gambini, Pipeline
Conditions: 80 (feels like 86), Wind = Calm, Humidity = 86%, Pressure = 30.09
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional and you are working out at your own risk. If you are injured, please modify but know the difference between injury and laziness.
Purpose: To push ourselves and each other to be stronger, faster, and sharper in all facets of life.
- SSH (IC x 20)
- TTT (IC x 10) + 10 Penalty Burpees for clapping…#beattheclapoutofyou
- Mosey 1 lap together of The Thang
Thang: 4 Corners workout using the Park Loop; start with one (1) rep of each exercise and increase by one (1) with each lap
- Dips in front of the pavilion
- Step ups (double count) at the edge of center circle by the marsh
- Pull ups at the park
- Burpees at the fountain
- Run between spots
Cool Down: In the grass
- 30 Seconds of Flutters
- 30 Seconds of Big Boy Sit-ups
- Repeat once
- Choose Your Own Destiny Murph tomorrow at The Grind
- Safe passage home for the visitors
- Carter and his father
- The answer to question 1: No
- The answer to question 2: Yes
- The answer to question 3: Nobody responded
- The answer to question 4: 2 others did
- Nae Nae has been out of town, but Palin filled his responsibilities well.
- Gambini saw the other motivational Q for Hilton Head…
- Palin decided to not clap a third time and it was a wise choice by him that benefitted the group
- Though I hate waking up early, it’s a privilege a group of men to prepare themselves to fight the enemies of this world and not of this world.