Conditions: 82 (felt like 89) 82% humidity, light breeze, very light…it was steamy.
PAX: (13), Bayside (DR-Omaha), Clancy (r), NaeNae, Peanut (DR-Birmingham-r), Schnitzel (r), Stogie (DR-Birmingham-r), Bartman (QIC)
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. You’re already here, might as well make the best of the next 45 minutes…reminded by Schnitzel
- Michael Phelps x 15, AC both ways x 10, OHP’s x 10, SSH’s 46 (# of hot dogs consumed by female winner of Nathans Hot Dog eating contest), TTT x 10….all IC.
- Group mosey around big loop with 5 stops. At each stop 5 burpees (Minivan approved # of burpees) and 10 seal jacks were completed. 4 laps were done for a total of 100 burpees and 200 seal jacks.
- Circled back up at the flag for 4 min of stretching.
3rd F at Java Burrito this Wed (tomorrow) at 0755.
- Families and friends of Highland Park shooting victims
- Elderly parents and the challenges with end of life decisions.
- Had another respect heavy group…5 out of 7 pax.
- Possible wet t-shirt contest between Peanut and NaeNae…my $ is on NaeNae.
- Clancy can burpee with the best of them…way to push it!
- It was a Tuesday…where was JV?
- It’s getting hot out there fella’s…hydrate or die.
It gets said each time but it is truly an honor and privilege to take the Q and lead you men and I know I get pushed beyond my comfort zone each time I do. Thank you for the opportunity.