CONDITIONS: 65, breezy, scattered clouds
PAX: Peaches, Squealer, Gambit, Gata, Motor Boat, McFlurry, Cockaboose, Judy, Buckeye, Sawed Off (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: The credo of F3 is “leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.” This morning, we will hold true to those words by working out as a unit and pushing ourselves to be better leaving here than we are at this time. Modify when NECESSARY, not when EASIER.
- SSH x 20 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- HB x 10 IC
- IW x 10 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC
- ” Reverse x 10 IC
- Seal Claps x 10 IC
- Overhead Claps x 10 IC
- Helos x 10 IC
- Mosey to end of sidewalk
- Line Hops x 1 min – 3 sets
- Alternating toe taps x 1 min – 3 sets
- Hop ups x 1 min – 3 sets
Deconstructed Burpees Ladder, down and up
- 10 to 1 to squats, merkins, groiners, jump squats with pad mosey down and back in between sets
- TTT x 10
- TAPS for disappointed wives
- CSAUP set for HHI, May 28th, 6:30am; passing of Shovel Flag will take place
- On an F3 Nation call last week, Slaughter addressed the participants with a clear message concerning a trend among AOs he’s visited: the nation is getting soft. Corners are cut, time is wasted, form is poor, reps are not completed. If we’re not able to hold ourselves accountable in a 45 minute workout, where else in life are we slacking? See his message here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZ6Pdka8Go
- With his commentary in mind, YHC tried to put together a workout to challenge strength and stamina. It was not intended to punish PAX. It was not intended to bifurcate the group. It was not intended to be easy. It was intended to make us better physical versions of ourselves upon completion. We used a full 45 minutes, every man completed the workout together and we never moved more than 50 yards from the pad.
- Peaches is very proud of his team’s P200 title. Gambit is still a little salty.
- The most recent development in Judy’s Hampton Inn saga is that there are no new developments. In other news, it turns out that Ann is a Tunisian princess that will provide us with 100 million dinar for the US dollar equivalent of 10 hotel rooms.
- We need a Saturday Q.
- YHC apologizes for recent absences. Mammon has been overwhelming and the opportunity to get back in the gloom with F3 bretheren was welcomed.
Always a pleasure to lead. Sawed Off out.