PAX: Schnitzel, Bartman, MiniVan, Radar, Tubbs, NaeNae, Musk(Kotter), Duplo(DR Chapel Hill) Moth Man (DR Chapel Hill)
Conditions: Mid50’s, Perfect conditions
Disclaimer: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today.
Warmup: TTTx10IC, 1 Burpee, ACFx10IC,2 Burpees, ACBx10IC, 3 Burpees, MPx10IC, 4 Burpees, IWx10IC, HBx10IC. MOsey 1 lap stopping at MiniVans Truck for the newest addition at TBD – BLOCKS
Thang: 4 corners
- C1 – 25 curls, 5 dips, burpee fun( 1 burpee, 1 blocked, 1 burpee, 1 blocked, 1 burpee)
- C2 – 25 OHP, 5 Merkins, Burpee fun
- C3 – 25 Chest Press, 5 Derkins, Burpee fun
- C4 – 25 Shoulder Shrugs, 5 Irkins, Burpee fun
- Round 2 – Same exercise (Increase dips, merkins, derkins & Irkins by 5)
- Round 3 made it into C2 – And all circled back to C1 for 5 finish burpees
Mary: With block raised above head..
- 25 Pickle Pointers
- Leg Lift circuit
- 1 min Flutters
Done! Announcements: Memorial Day Convergence May 28. Growruck coming in September.
Prayer: For all the traveling over the past and next few weeks.Moleskin: Bringing out a fresh set of blocks and lots of merkins on the pavement make for a hard morning on the hands. Tubbs suggests Duke Cannon Products to soften. Musk, back from a “Hiatus” at one point was curled in the fetal position, another point complained about his office hands and at the end decided to break his block. Our visitors from Chapel Hill were not too sure of the workout. Bartman assured them the salt water would make everything better. PLenty of other chatter going on, just didn’t get it all recorded.