CONDITIONS: 46 degrees, clear
PAX: Peaches, Judy, Gambit, GATA, Ball Cock, Cockaboose, Cow Bell, Squealer, Big Spur, Sawed Off (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: Not a trained professional, push yourself, push the man next to you, don’t get hurt.
SSX x 20 IC
TTT x 15 IC
HB x 15 IN
BBQ Squat x 15 IC
LBAC x 15 IC
LBAC (R) x 15 IC
Helos x 15 IC
Mosey 1.5 laps
Stop at BBall Court
Starting on sideline, we’ll do 11s. First set is Dry Docks and Crucible Merkins, bear crawl in between. Second set is V-Ups and WWIs, inch worm in between.
- F3 Lunch at DTD; Big Spur went ring of fire for HCs
- Hostile takeover from TYC is planned for Saturday. Plan to defend home base.
- GATA’s got a biopsy on his foot, grade 0 melanoma. Stresses to get checked. Reinforced by Gambit.
- Holy crap, where do we start?
- Bear crawls are still not a fan favorite.
- Lots of trash talk tied to Squid, Swanson.
- Many PAX question YHCs motivation for the morning’s beat down. Bad mood, cranky, just a d!ck by nature? Likely all of the above.
- GATA was pleased to not be running.
- Cow Bell continued with impecable form. Bionic knee or not, the man gets it done.
- YHC had a medical procedue earlier in the week that drew questions, suggestions, and a few solicitations.
- Judy provided ill-advised medical advice that served as the proverbial kicking of the hornet’s nest.
- Squealer is interested in exploring new job opportunties in “culinary arts.”
- Inch Worm is apparently an exercise and nickname for a handful of PAX.
- There’s a lot of PAX that are jealous of the way the YHC looks in his wife’s yoga pants.
- The boundaries of Gambit’s perversion are unknown.
- Whatever Boose at the night before should be avoided moving forward.
- T-Claps to Big Spur. Dude does an awesome job of reaching out to PAX, EHing Qs, being positive on site and throughout the day, and leading his AO.
- On Wednesday night, I had a beer with a couple of fellow PAX and was reminded of how much I need that. It may be different for other people, but YHC needs the fellowship and the fitness. As a guy who arguably spends more time out of town that in, it’s hard to maintain a social life and peer group. 45 mins a few mornings a week while getting the crap kicked out of me is great, but having a beer or two and blowing off steam about work, family, etc is better and I’m glad to meet any dude that want to do the same, assuming I’m around.
- Pleasure to lead you men.
Sawed Off out.