CONDITIONS: 68 degrees, light rain
PAX: Squealer, Peaches, Buckeye, GATA, Big Spur, Cable Guy (Respect), McFlurry, Sawed Off (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: Not a trained professional, exercise at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you but don’t get hurt.
SSH x 10 IC
TTT x 10 IC
IW x 10 IC
HB x 10 IC
Tempo Squat x 10 IC
LBAC x 10 IC
LBACR x 10 IC
Mosey to Bridge and Boundry
THANG: Iron Cross
Set 1 – Merkins at center, stagger left, crucible, stagger right, diamond x 10
Set 2 – Squats at center, lunge left leg, jump squat, lunge right leg, tempo squat x 10
Set 3 – Jacks at center, smurf, star, plank, seal
Set 4 – LBCs at center, BBSU, WWIs, v-ups, crunchy frogs
Mosey to pad.
Hold plank, right up, left up
Push each other to HC. Those two letters are incredibly powerful once stated or written.
F3 lunch on Wednesday at Downtown Deli, noon. Can we get more than 5?
The Buck needs a Q for Tuesday. Who will step up and lead his brothers?
Unspoken x 2
- Great to be back in the gloom, despite less than ideal conditions. YIC has been on the road a lot lately, and was sick for a good portion of last week. Amazing much how a week away impacts the body and mind.
- Heard some excellent commentary from PAX this morning in regard to accountability, communication and encouragement of fellow man. Reach out to those that are missing. They likely need to hear from you more than you know.
- We ended the morning by getting down on the ground for ab work which led to everyone getting pretty wet. It wasn’t desireable. It wasn’t comfortable. It was a sour ending to what was a decent morning to that point. We did it however because we’re men and sometimes we have to do unpleasant and difficult things. By doing this things, we strengthen our resolve, we build character and we prepare ourselves for the next untenable situation. There are things that we simply hate to do in life, but generally speaking there is some form of value in doing those things, though not always obvious.
- Someone had a party at The Heyward House last night and they either lit up the port-a-johns at the construction site next door, or left the remains of a shrimp boil laying around near by.
- In that vein, don’t get on Peaches’ bad side; he’s got some devious ideas for vengance.
- T-Claps to the men that followed through on their HC. Waking up at 4:30 and seeing rain usually makes for low attendance. We got better this morning despite the weahter and I think we enjoyed the process.
- Always a pleasure gentlemen, looking forward to next time.
Sawed Off out.