Local PAX: (5 maybe?) Spaghetti O, Spaulding (R), Hermanos, Tubbs (QIC), and unnamed since I forgot
Visiting PAX: (1) Doubtfire
Conditions: About 70 degrees with moderate humidity.
Disclaimers: I am not a trained professional, so you are working out at your own risk. Do not hurt yourself, but if you are injured, please modify.
Purpose: We are here today to push ourselves, and the guy next to us, to become a bit better, faster, and stronger.
- Mosey the track from flag to stage, and then to the blocks
- Mosey back to flag with the blocks and drop off
- Dynamic and Static Stretching
- Mummy Walks
- Walking Knee to chest grabs
- Walking Quad Stretch
- Walking lunge with twist
- School Yard Skips
- TTT (x10 IC)
- Michael Phelps (x10 IC)
- Arm Circles both ways (x10 IC – each direction)
Thang: Tabata: 20 seconds on 10 seconds rest alternating exercises
- Round 1: Overhead Press/Block Hops with Squat
- Round 2: Kettle Swings/Bonnie Blairs
- Round 3: Bicep Curls/Carolina Dry Docks
- Round 4: Blockees/Rowpees
- Round 5: Big Boys/Flutters
Cool Down: Lot of Stretches
- 2nd F Lunch on 10-21
- 2nd F Happy Hour before end of the month
- Run Day Tomorrow
- Those with Cancer and other diseseases
- For those that haven’t posted in a while that it would be placed on their hearts to return
- YHC acknowledges that there are errors in this backblast due to delay (missing PAX listed, Mumble Chatter, and exercises listed). A 50 burpee penalty has been self-imposed.
- There was LOTS of complaining about the timer: time passed quickly, beeps weren’t loud enough, voice wasn’t sexy enough
- Some complaining about getting wet from the morning dew
- Doubtfire would rather do Burpees than Flutters. I love burpees, but sometimes I would rather do flutters…