PAX: (7) Big Spur, Cowbell, Diamond Dave (DR-Foothills), Goose (respect), Minivan (respect), Peaches, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 74, light breeze
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes. Reminder of why we’re doing the burpees.
- Hillbillies x 10 IC
- Tempo Squats x 10 IC
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- 1 lap mosey with the bricks
Thang: Each PAX gets 2 bricks
- 11’s with burpees….only burpees.
- PAX do 10 burpees under light, run to the next light for 1 burpee, run back.
- Once finished, grab bricks and mosey to next corner
- 11’s with burpees and 2ct lunge (w/bricks). PAX do 10 burpees in corner, run to next corner with bricks and do lunge x 1 (2ct).
- Mosey back to flag to finish the last 10 lunges
None that I remember
- Coach K and family
- Goose’s test tomorrow morning
- All those traveling
- That we would be the leaders we were created to be
- First, was awesome seeing the pick-up pull up with 3 Bluffton PAX.
- Second, as Spaulding is recovering from an illness and couldn’t take the Q I thought I’d jump in and take it from Minivan. He didn’t seem to mind until the burpee 11’s started.
- Third, glad Bluffton was able to get some extra burpees this morning.
- Love the opportunity to lead this group of men, truly an honor and privilege.