07.17.21 @ The MOB
PAX: MiniVan(Q), Nae Nae, Hermanoes and Jethro (only Bluffton PAX present)
Conditions: low 80s with humidity.
Disclaimer: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today.
Warmup: TTTx10IC, 1 Burpee, IWx10IC, 2 Burpees, HBx10IC, 3 Burpees, ACFx10IC, 4 Burpees, ACBx10IC, 5 Burpees
Mosey to the Bus Loop
- 11’s with Burpees at 1 end and tire flips
- Start with 10 Burpees – flip tire – increases run each time
- 11’s with Dips and Windshield Wipers(2 count)
- Run to tire between each with 1 burpee and 1 tire flip
- Walk to end of bus loop and do 5 Burpees
- Mosey ½ way back and do 5 more burpees
- Mosey back to Swanson Pad?
- 11’s with Burpees and overhead clap
- TTTx10IC, 1 Burpee, ACF, 2 Burpees, ACB, 3 Burpees, Pickle Pointers x 10, 4 Burpees, Pickle Pounders x 10, 5 Burpees
- 30 seconds of star gazer
- Nae Nae calls out a challenge – 5 more burpees each (ouch)
- 25 Burpees per workout for the month of July (including Run Day)
- REMEMBER WHY WE DO THIS!
- Colon Cancer Coalition has issued a formal challenge to complete 25 burpees a day in the month of July to support the prevention and early detection of colon cancer.
Prayer: Coach K (Bluffton), Hermanos SIL recovering from a lot, Nae Nae and his 190 family members spending the next week on HHI
YHC rolled into The MOB with a plan of a Team Challenge, with the help of Hermanos we dropped the 4 tires off at the bus loop ahead of time. Upon entering the MOB lot and realizing that 1. There was no flag on site and 2 there was only 1 Bluffton PAX present. I quickly realized that plan needed to change. Adjustments were made on the fly and all present seemed to enjoy it :). Nae Nae was happy he chose to wear his burpee shoes. Jethro’s words “my core is shot” I commented that we do burpees because there are men among us that want to but can’t. Hermanos quickly pointed out that no one wants to do a burpee, but they wish they could do a burpee. So true. We then gathered around the back of the trucks and celebrated our morning accomplishments with Propel, water and bananas. Great start to a Saturday men!