PAX: (12) Ambien (respect), Earhart, Fresh (DR-Columbus), Hard Hat, Mater, Minivan (respect), NaeNae, Schnitzel (respect), Squid (respect), Swanson, Tubbs, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 83, no breeze, sweat inducing.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes. Reminder of why we’re doing the burpees.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- AC’s, both ways x 10 IC
- IW’s x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
Thang: Each PAX gets 2 bricks
- Rifle carry your bricks to ECC. Do 5 Burpees
- Rifle carry your bricks to Rec Center parking lot. Do 5 Burpees
- Rifle carry your bricks to HS back entrance. Do 5 Burpees
- 11’s with lunge walk (2ct) and pull-ups (for Radar). Start with 1 lunge walk, 10 pull-ups.
- Mosey back to Brig with 2 stops along the way for 5 Burpees at the first stop and 10 at the second.
- Mosey to flag
- 10 more Burpees
- Coach K and family
- YHC’s coworker dealing with fathers death
- Schnitzel’s ankle and upcoming travels with his son
- All those traveling
- PAX that haven’t been out in a while
- YHC planned the pull-ups for Radar as I know he loves them. Sadly Radar was not in attendance.
- YHC also planned on doing the rifle carry back from the HS but my arms were smoked and I think the PAX would have thrown the bricks in my general direction had I given that instruction.
- Was great having Hard Hat back in the fold…always miss his humor when he’s not there.
- YHC confused some of the PAX with incomplete/unclear instruction regarding the lunge walk…sorry fella’s.
- Was great having Swanson come over the bridge to join the Brig crew. I know his burpees get doubled but it’s worth it to have him there. Thanks Swanson!
- Does anybody sweat more than NaeNae or Mater???
- Fresh is a beast. Should have had him do 1 armed pu’s to slow him down…Well Done!
- T-Claps to Schnitzel for bringing back the SF and for getting out…hope the ankle holds up on your hike.
- Love the opportunity to lead this group of men, truly an honor and privilege.