PAX: Hackey Sack, Shocker, Swanson, SMCG (Respect), Cable Guy (Respect), Turkey Leg, Sawed Off (QIC)
CONDITIONS: 72 degrees, 81% humidity. Winds NE @ 5mph.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a trained professional, work out at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you but do not get hurt. Modify where necessary. MODIFY WHERE NECESSARY.
SSH x 20IC, HB x 20IC, IW x 20IC, LBAC x 20IC, LBAC(R) x 20IC, Helos x 20IC, TTT x 10IC
Mosey to path on Buckwalter
THANG: Burpee Mile
Running the H.E. McCracken loop, stop at every crossroad and complete 10 burpees OYO or 5 deconstructed burpees in cadence, alternating fashion.
- Flutters x 20IC
- WWI SU x 20IC
- Box Cutters x 20IC
- 20 LBCs OYO
- Dirty Dogs x 10IC per leg
- Alabama Ass Kickers x 10IC per leg
- 20 BBs OYO
P200 training has begun, per Swanson.
Coach K, unspoken
- Swanson needs to visit the Stretch Zone quick. Those hammies are tight.
- #theBuck doesn’t get many Down Range PAX. Good to see Turkey Leg out with us in the Gloom. He’s already posted with us more than Dabo has this calendar year.
- Heard a few grumbles about the Coach K kick-off Q from last Thursday. It was tough.
- It’s been said before but is worth mentioning again: burpees are hard and uncomfortable but we’re fortunate to have the ability to get out and do them. Keep in mind that struggle we deal with in #thegloom is temporary, can be modified and has a defined end. There are other struggles in life that don’t have that type of reprieve, so let’s continue to be mindful of how fortunate we are, despite the suck.
- Good to be back out with you men this morning. Always a pleasure to be in your company.
Sawed Off out.