07.05.21 @ The Brig
PAX: MiniVan(Q), Ambien, Big Al, Bertha(Lake Norman)
Conditions: mid 70s with humidity.
Disclaimer: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today.
Warmup: TTTx10IC, 1 Burpee, IWx10IC, 2 Burpees, HBx10IC, 3 Burpees, ACFx10IC, 4 Burpees, ACBx10IC, 5 Burpees, MPx10IC
Mosey to the HHHS with 2 stops along the way for 5 Burpees and Lunge Walking
- 11’s with Burpees and on the curb and tire flips
- Start with 10 Burpees flip tire – increases run each time
- 5 Burpees
- Mosey to pull-up bars
- 3 x max reps on the pull up bars
- 3 x 5 Burpees each
- Mosey to HH Elementary and find a bench
- 11’s with dips and merkins
- Add 1 merkin at the end for a full burpee
- Mosey back to virtual SF with 3 stops for 5x burpees each
- 25 x Slow motion pickle pointers – holding the up
- 25 x Slow motion pickle pounders – holding the up
- 25 OYO LBCs
- Reverse plank circuit
- Legs 6” up – arms straight back 6” up
- Legs 6” up – arms outstretched 6” up
- Legs 6” up – arms at the side 6” up
- JV will be leading through the APFT this week (If he sets his alarm and wakes up)
- Bartman will call night before, MiniVan Will call the morning of for reminders
- 25 Burpees per workout for the month of July (including Run Day)
- Colon Cancer Coalition has issued a formal challenge to complete 25 burpees a day in the month of July to support the prevention and early detection of colon cancer.
Prayer: Coach K (Bluffton), Lake Norman F3 PAX battling cancer
YHC rolled into The Brig with a plan in hand and saw 1 car I didn’t recognize and thought great that plan won’t work when its just me and a visitor. Ambien and Big Al rolled in shortly after and we got to work. Bertha asked if we needed gloves and YHC would not comment. As we left the AO I mentioned I needed to bring my water along. I followed Squids instructions of “hydrate or die” yesterday but may have used the wrong form of hydration. Big Al struggled in his counting this morning, Bertha tried to give YHC a high 5 but I was out of it, Ambien said its always that last drink that gets you. Interesting how the guys that wanted a 6:30am start decided to fart sack this morning. July 5th will always be the best day for someone to VQ, low attendance and low expectations.