PAX: (17) Brutus, Closer (respect-DR), Chumbucket, Earhart, Goose (respect x 3), Guac (RNG), Julliard (DR), Liz Claiborne (respect), Mater, Minivan (respect), Old Spice (FNG-Chattanooga), Radar, Spaghettio, Spaulding (respect), Spiccoli (respect), Squid (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 70’s, cool breeze to start.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes. Reminder of why we’re doing the burpees.
- IW x 10 IC
- HB’s x 10 IC
- AC’s both ways x 10 IC
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- No TTT’s
Thang: Short mosey to the stairs with 3 stops for 5 burpees at each stop.
- 11’s at the stairs with Alligator Merkins downstairs and Squat Jumps upstairs.
- Mosey back to the playground with 3 stops along the way for burpees x 5.
- More 11’s. PAX split into 2 groups due to size. One group started with 1 Pull-up, other group started with OHP’s while in Peoples Chair at the bathroom wall. Switch and continued until 5 min were left.
- Circled up for 5 burpees every 45 sec x 4 rounds.
- Mosey to flag
- American Hammers x 25
- Speghettio led Flutters x ?
- Burpees x 7
Brig has 0630 start on Monday
Coffeeteria this Tues, 7/6, 0755 at Java Burrito
- Goose’s family as they deal with the loss of a family member
- All those traveling
- PAX that haven’t been out in a while
- YHC disappointed Radar with no TTT’s during warmup’s
- T-claps to Old Spice for posting for the 1st time on vacation and for Closer to get him out there.
- Putting out an APB for: Hard Hat, Musk, Singlet, Hermanos, Capt Stubbing, Narco, Meatgazer and Crab Cake…we miss y’all and need you out in the gloom.
- Love the opportunity to lead this group of men, truly an honor and privilege.