06.28.21 @ The Brig
PAX: MiniVan(Q), Bartman, Ambien, Goose, Mater, Brutus
Conditions: mid 70s with humidity.
Disclaimer: W/O at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you. We are here to get a little sharper, stronger, and faster today.
Warmup: TTTx10IC, HBx10IC, IWx10IC, ACFx10IC, ACBx10IC
Mosey to the IRC BB courts
- Motivator starting at 10
- 11’s baseline to baseline
- Round 1 Merkins & Groiners
- Round 2 BBSU & V-ups
- Line up on sideline
- R1 – 5 squats, bear crawl access, lunge walk back
- R2 – 10 squats, 5 Windshield Wipers (IC), bear crawl access, lunge walk back
- R3 – 15 squats, 10 WW(IC), 5 American Hammers(IC), bear crawl access, lunge walk back
- R4 – 20 squats,15 WW(IC), 10 AH(IC), 5 LBC, bear crawl access, lunge walk back
- Indian run back to virtual SF
- Slow motion Pickle POinters – Holding the “UP”….
- Reverse plank circuit
- Legs 6” up – arms straight back 6” up
- Legs 6” up – arms outstretched 6” up
- Legs 6” up – arms at the side 6” up
- JV will be leading through the APFT next week (If he sets his alarm and wakes up)
- Bartman will call night before, MiniVan Will call the morning of for reminders
- 25 Burpees per workout for the month of July (including Run Day)
- Colon Cancer Coalition has issued a formal challenge to complete 25 burpees a day in the month of July to support the prevention and early detection of colon cancer.
Prayer: Spauldings sick 2.0, Coach K (Bluffton), Schnitzel ankle recovery
YHC usually starts his day peacefully at 4:30am, taking care of business, getting ready, and doing some light stretching. Only certain people you’ll receive a text from before 5am. Spaulding asking for help with his Q. After a slow start, trying to figure out what to do, I figured let’s do a quasi imitation Q. Spaulding loves the motivator and loves the IRC BB courts. The lights kicked on at 5:45am (good thing we weren’t doing Pickle Pointers). Bartman was his usual encouraging, positive influencer, Brutus with unique stretching and “noises”, Mater with his consistent showing before his flight home (Take a shower before the flight this time) and may be competing with Nae Nae for sweat, Ambien with sly comments all morning and just getting it done and Goose trying to figure out how the Dr will allow 25 Burpees per workout in July. Hardhat, Oh wait- that’s right he wasn’t there, pretty sure his GPS can’t get him to The Brig from his new location….