PAX: Sawed Off, Swanson, Snowflake, Hostilo, SMCG, Cable Guy, Urkel, Hackey Sack, Handy Manny
CONDITIONS: 74, humid, refreshing breeze
DISCLAIMER: Not a trained professional, workout at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you. Modify where necessary, don’t get hurt.
WARMUP: SSH x 50, TTT x 10, LBAC x 10, Reverse x 10, Helos x 10, OC x 10. Mosey to the end line.
THANG: 11s. Start on end line, perform exercises, bear crawl or lunge to next contraction joint, rinse, repeat across the pad.
Merkins & Bigs Boys
Dry Docks & Squats
Crucible Merkins & V-Ups
Burpees & Ass Kickers
Hand Release Merkins & Flutters
MARY: AH x 20, PP x 10
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Some PAX are thinking about running the Tuna 200. October 22-23, Garner, NC to Wilmington, NC. Let Sawed Off or Peaches know if interested.
PRAYER REQUESTS: Brandy
- No mumblechatter this morning whatsoever. Could have been related to counting, could have been because workout sucked.
- YHC felt a little guilty for not stepping up and taking the Q last night. Leading this group of men is an opportunity to get better and privilege. Too often it’s looked at as a burden and or a obligation.
- Mea Culpa to Snowflake. Dude’s a full grown man now; didn’t recognize him when he stepped on the pad. I’m sure Joker is a proud dad.
- Urkel had a crazy look in his eye when explaining a proposed algorithm/matrix to evaluate Lowcountry AOs. Should be interesting once he rolls it out.
- Good to see Hostilo revert back to the formal PAX that we know him to be. He really adds a classy element to the Buck.
Always a pleasure men. Have a great day!
Sawed Off out.