PAX: (8) Ambien (respect), Chumbucket, Hard Hat, Liz Claiborn (respect), Minivan (respect), Spaghettio, Tubbs, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 70’s, humid, breezy
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 10 IC
- IW’s x 10 IC
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- Mosey to 2nd Belks entrance, Tempo Merkins x 10 IC
- Mosey to Shelter Cove Ln intersection, Merkins x 10 IC
- Mosey to stairs
Thang: 11’s with burpees and jump squats. Start with 10 burpees downstairs and 1 jump squat upstairs. Pick up six and finish with him. Indian run back to flag.
- Plank with right knee to left elbow, hold position 30 seconds. Left knee to right elbow, hold position 30 seconds.
- Super hero’s (Superman, Spiderman, Ironman) for 90 seconds
- Flutters x 50 IC
- 50 LBC’s OYO
- Super hero’s for 1 min
Announcements: 2nd F Happy Hour Wed, 6/23, at Dockside, 1700hrs. Mater has the his Yacht Club VQ on Saturday…show up and support him.
- For Allen Ware’s (F3 Coach K) health and healing.
- This was JV’s Q but when he wasn’t on time (not uncommon) YHC grabbed the Q and started warm-ups assuming JV would roll in late thus giving him the perfect excuse to start the workout with burpees.
- After warm-up’s at the flag were done it seemed like a good idea to go for a mosey to put distance between the PAX and the blocks should JV show up so we headed towards the stairs with a couple stops along the way. JV passed us doing 50 in his M’s Subaru (who knew they could move like that) so I thought he’d catch up…he didn’t but did leave the flag for us. Thank you JV!
- T-Claps to Liz for getting after it out there…keep it up Liz.
- Even exhausted Tubbs is funny.
- Spaghettio is like a billy-goat on the stairs.
- Hard Hat finally made it back and suffered no cramping today…the Midol must be working.
- It is always an honor to take the Q and I always get more out of leading than when I’m simply participating.