PAX: Cowbell, Gambit, Kiffin, Peanut, Swanson, McFlurry, Sister Mary Katherine Gallagher (Respect), Cable Guy (Respect), GATA, Ollie, Squealer, Urkel (QIC)
- SSH x 25 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- LBAC Forward IC x 15
- LBAC Backward IC x 15
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Mosey to the Bus Loop
- Partner Up
- One Partner runs the loop while the other does the exercise. Combine for:
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Overhead Presses
- 150 Merkins
- 200 Big Boy Sit-Ups
- 250 Squats
- Everyone keeps running or exercising until all pairs finish
- Moesy Back
- Plank – Right arm high – Plank – Left arm high – Plank
- Flutters IC x 25
- Dirty Dogs IC x 20 each leg
- American Hammers IC x 20
- Backscratchers IC x 20
- Hello Dollys IC x 20
- Time to train for the BRR, Tuna, and P200!
- GATA with the Q on Wednesday!
- Judge Judy injured his foot on glass in the pool yesterday. Prayers for his quick recovery.
- Looking forward to a summer of getting in numerous posts!
- It is always a pleasure to get to lead this group!
- I had an idea in mind of a Q that I have wanted to do for a while, but it think it needs an hour instead of 45 minutes. We will see if I can get it done one Saturday.
- It was 460 days between Q’s at the #MOB. I need to make sure I don’t wait that long to Q again.
- I need to make sure that running stays a regular part of my routine. That is the area where I need the most improvement for events coming down the road.