PAX: (9), Brutus, Chumbucket, Clancy (respect), Earhart, Junior Varsity, Lamont (respect), Spaghetti-O, Spaulding (respect) , Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 68 and dry
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Mosey around park and then over to the blocks. Bring blocks to bike racks.
Thang: 21’s with Lat Pull-ups on bike racks and Over Head Presses at the path on the other side with Murder Bunnies in between…both ways.
- Mosey to put blocks back and then back to the flag
- 10 Burpees OYO…Junior Varsity was late.
MOM: American Hammers x 10 IC
2nd F next Wed, 4/21, location TBD.
Currently no Q for Saturday. Sign up to lead!
- For the family of the man who died boating on the Savannah River this past weekend.
- That we would be the men and leaders we were created to be today.
- Junior Varsity may have picked up at least 1 lap on our Local Legend (Minivan)…not sure if he got the full lap in however due to the fact he was late.
- It was Lamont’s 1st experience with the MB’s…he said he like them.
- Mumblechatter was very limited this morning. Could be YHC’s poor hearing or the PAX were just really enjoying the MB’s.
- It was a great push by everyone as MB’s are a challenge…everyone got better today.
- As always, it’s an honor to lead, and be be pushed by, these men.