Johanna Ballcock Flea Peaches Stones McFlurry Judy (QIC) Honorable mention : 12 gauge
Conditions: Suns out, guns out (per Johanna)
SSH x 10, 2 M, TTT x 10, 4 M, AC x 10, 6 M, AC x 10, 8 M, WM x 10, 10 M, SSH x 10, 12 M, TTT x 10, 14 M, AC x 10, 16 M, AC x 10, 18 M, WM x 10, 20 M; Mosey; BOMBS (5-10-15-20-25 @ the .25 mile loop at boat park) x 4 (modify last 2 overhead presses with double merkin burpees); mosey to timely deliver Stones to the AO; 11s dips/M; SSH x 10, 1 FB, TTT x 10, 2 FB, AC x 10, 3 FB, AC x 10, 4 FB, WM x 10, 5 FB, SSH x 10, 6 FB, TTT x 10, 7 FB, AC x 10, 8 FB, AC x 10, 9 FB, WM x 10, 10 FB; AH x 25
Announcements: 1. Squealer has Monday Q 2. The shovel flag is unreasonably tall.
Prayer Requests: unspoken
- Stones spent most of his energy trying to figure out how to modify the exercise.
- There is a butterfly swimming on the new F3 Lowcountry shirt. I must have missed the inside joke.
- Johanna woke up at 6:24. Tclaps for showing up even if you did forget your sleeves.
- FB = Flea Burpee = burpee with no merkin. Add it to the lexicon
- How have I been posting with Stones for 6 plus years and just now noticing his SSH. What’s going on there?
- Welcome Back Flea! You have been missed.
- Peaches has the merkin count for the day.