PAX: (12) Ambien(r), Chumbucket, Earhart, Gecko (rx2), Hard Hat, Hermanos, Junior Varsity, Spaghettio, Spaulding (r), Tubbs, Water Works (St.Louis), Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 60ish, clear.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you.
- Tempo Squats x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Hillbillies x 15 IC
- AC’s (f+b) x 15 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
Slow mosey, 1 lap around park to bathrooms.
At end of park by bathrooms PAX do 40 V-up’s and run to pavillion and do 40 shoulder taps.
Run back to bathrooms and do 30 V-up’s, then pavillion and 30 shoulder taps. Continue until finished and do Peoples Chair on bathroom wall until 6 is in.
Round 2, same as above only doing LBC’s and merkins, 40, 30…til done. Peoples Chair until 6 is in.
- Flutters x 25 IC
- American Hammers x 25 IC
- LBC’s x 50 OYO
- Super Heroes for 2 min
P200 HH teams Spaghetti dinner, Wed, 3/17, at Point Comfort park
- For the family of the Bluffton HS student shot and killed last week.
- Healing for the injured
- That we each be the man God created us to be
- YHC wanted to keep it back and knee friendly but still get in a little running.
- Hard Hat needs to recalibrate his BM clock though the workout location certainly worked in his favor.
- As always, it’s great to lead and be pushed. Keep it up men.