PAX: (5) Chumbucket, Minivan (respect), Nae Nae, Schnitzel (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 49 and rainy…very rainy. Monsoon actually.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you.
- Tempo Squats x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- TTT x 10 IC
Thang: Each PAX gets 2 pavers and runs 1 lap with pavers, puts pavers down and runs additional 2 laps, paver free. After 3rd lap of set PAX do 10 Rockette Squats. Rinse and repeat until time is up
- 50 LBC’s
P200 HH teams Spaghetti dinner, Wed, 3/17, at Point Comfort park
- Thanks for the rain and the PAX in attendance
- Healing for the injured
- The we each be the man God created us to be
- 4 miles of running in circles in the rain with friends…doesn’t get much better than that.
- Wettest workout not involving actual immersion in water.
- Q had the thought of moving the workout to an area that offered some cover from the rain but decided we were already wet so embraced it.
- Schnitzel will change anywhere…glad I missed that. NaeNae, however, has the image burned into his retina’s.
- As always, it’s great to lead and be pushed. Keep it up men.