PAX: Peaches, Squealer, Kiffin, GATA, Cowbell, Heidi, Peanut, Cockaboose, SMCG (Respect), Cable Guy (Respect), Compost, McFlurry, Yukon, Buckeye, Swanson, Sawed Off (QIC)
DISCLAIMER: Not a trained professional, exercise at your own risk. Push yourself, push the man next to you, modify where necessary.
TTT x 15 IC
SSH x 15 IC
Smurf Jacks x 15 IC
Seal Jacks x 15 IC
Plank Jacks x 15 IC
Tempo Merkins x 15 IC
Squats x 15 OYO
HB x 15 IC
Count off: 1s and 2s. 1s grab a block, 2s set up a Ring of Fire on driveway of bus loop.
Lazy Susan counterclockwise(just submitted name to F3 Exicon today)
American Hammers x 30 IC
Lazy Susan clockwise
American Hammers x 30 IC
Man Maker Merkins x 10 while partner Squats; switch, 3 sets for each. Plank for the 6.
Cindy Squats while partner runs to lamp post and back; switch, 3 sets for each. Plank for the 6.
Cindy Curls while partner Lunges x 10; switch, 3 sets for each. Plank for the 6.
Cindy Nose Breakers x 15 while partner Burpees; switch, 3 sets for each. Plank for the 6.
Mosey back to flag.
Plank for the 6.
Al Gore – 1 minute
1/2 Merkin Hold – 1 minute
Q sheet is wide open. Get out of your comfort zone and step in the ring.
- YHC spent a good deal of last week on the road and out of gloom. It’s amazing how quickly lethargy and more so, apathy can set in when we break routine. With that comes disrespect of my fellow man and for that I apologize. It takes balls and initiative to step up and offer to lead and as opposed to supporting that act of leadership, I chose to fartsack. There’s no question that at times, a break is needed for the body and mind (#smartsack), but that’s not what my absence was. I want to do better. I will do better.
- I think Cockaboose sported a little wood when he saw Compost bring out the new flag; visions of Jim Duggan danced through his head.
- Side note: Compost is no longer allowed to transport the shovel flag.
- Didn’t get a chance to speak to Heidi but thanks for coming out.
- The reception for Cindy was mixed.
- Jury is still out on the weight of GATA’s block. There was some suspicion of his being just an oversized Lego.
- Quick reminder: as our coaches used to say, “play til you hear the whistle.” It’s only 45 minutes, push yourself.
- Swanson is four days in to swimsuit season.
- Squealer – when is happy hour?
Good push men, always a pleasure to start my day with you guys. I appreciate the accountability and the friendship.
SAWED OFF – OUT!