PAX: Buckeye, Sawed Off, Kiffin, Cowbell, Big Spur, Compost, McFlurry, GATA, Yukon, Swanson, SMKG (Respect), Cable Guy (Respect), Peanut, Peaches, Gambit, Joanna, Cockaboose (QIC)
Conditions: 50, and actually quite pleasant
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, work hard, support the man beside you, modify if needed (but try not to), don’t get hurt
- IW x 20 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Hillbillies x 20 IC
- Arm Circles x 15 IC (fwd & reverse)
- No Surrender Squat x 5 each leg IC
- Plank hold til all PAX do 10 Merkin & 10 Mountain Climbers
- Slow Bicycle x 20 IC
- Mosey to bus loop entrance, get in 3 groups. Do exercise til relieved by other group
- Station 1 at Bus Loop: Split Squats
- Station 2 at Court Atkins: Platform Jumps (or step ups)
- Station 1: Bobby Hurley’s
- Station 2: Copperhead Squats
- Station 1: Apollo Ohnos
- Station 2: Lunges
- Station 1: Starburst
- Station 2: Al Gore
- Big Spur collects all PAX, mosey to light on bus loop
- Motivator in light, help from Peanut to bring it home
- Mosey to Flag
- F3 Lunch, Wednesday, Downtown Deli – challenge to be more than just Hargray guys there
- Reminder to be present and dialed in when home. Lean on fellow PAX to help wind down, talk it out, or otherwise vent.
- Prayer Requests:
- After run heavy weekend, wanted to stay somewhat close to home, but also get better as a runner.
- Every good runner starts with a good foundation. Today was leg & core, but didn’t want to announce as such to ensure max numbers!
- Breaking into groups provides solid mumble chatter, which Q always appreciates
- Special thanks to Gambit for correctly questioning the Motivator and Peanut for walking us through it – my bad!
- As always, thanks for the opportunity to lead. Having people follow me is always a scary thought – definitely keeps you humble!