February 9, 2021 at The Yacht Club
Pax: Chumbucket, Minivan, Spaghetti-o, Nae Nae, Spaulding, JV, Clancy, Chardonnay, Eli, Big Al, Ambien (QIC)
Disclaimer: Take care of yourself and each other. Not trained professional, etc.
Conditions: 54 degrees, humid, bit cloudy
15 Imperial Squat Walkers
15 Freddie Mercury
20 Raise the roof
15 Tempo Squats
15 Tempo Merkins
Because YHC is wounded, only did short mosey around Shelter Cove to show the pax the 8 stations and the exercises at each station.
Crazy 8s: 50 reps of everything (except the Motivator) and try to complete 3 circuits (1200 reps!)
- Derkins or dips (Shelter Cove Stage)
- Plank Jacks
- Big Boys or LBCs
- Mt Climbers
- Lunge walk – 25 steps one way, turn around for 25 more
- ½ Motivator (from 5 down to 1)
Mosey to Circle.
MOM: 35 flutter kicks
Prayers: Healing for many that are injured; JV’s M’s Grandmother; Ambien’s wife surgery next week.
Announcements: CSAUP on Saturday February 20 – From Brig to Yacht Club. Goal is to do in less than 2 hrs and in less than 10 miles.
- YHC doesn’t think any pax made 3 circuits but I’m sure some pax broke 1000 reps today.
- Imperial squat walkers continue to be a crowd pleaser.
- Lemons were handed out to all pax in attendance. Fresh squeezed margaritas seem to be their most likely destination.
- Sign up for the Q or you may have to endure whatever is pulled out of Ambien’s file drawer.
- Spaulding commented on the quietness of the pax. JV disagrees.
Even though I am limping and less than 100%, it’s a privilege to lead this group of men.