PAX: (10), Chumbucket, Earhart, Gekko (double respect), Go Daddy, Junior Varsity, Radar, Schnitzel (respect), Spaulding (respect), Squid (respect), Bartman QIC
Conditions: Wet 61
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you. Get the most of of the next 60 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- AC’s x 15 IC
- SSH x 21 IC
Thang: Tour of TYC–mosey to 12 different locations around TYC with exercise at each, 21 reps (for 2021). Exercises broken up into legs, core and upper body.
- Stop 1–Gas station, Rockette Squats x 21 IC
- Stop 2–Stairs at Watersedge, Bobby Hurley’s x 21 on my count
- Stop 3–Neptune, Monkey Humpers x 21 IC
- Stop 4–Fuel dock, Speed Skaters x 21 (2ct on my count)
- Stop 5–Neptune, BBSU’s x 21 on my count
- Stop 6–Disney bridge, V-ups x 21 on my count
- Stop 7–End of path by street, American Hammers x 21 IC
- Stop 8–Gas station, Crunchy Frogs x 21 IC
- Stop 9–Jane, Raise The Roof x 21 IC
- Stop 10–Outside Hilton Head, Merkins x 21 on my count
- Stop 11–Parking Garage, Should Taps x 21 IC
- Stop 12–Bike racks by pavillion, Lat pull-ups x 21 on my count
- Back to the flag
- Tempo merkins for the six.
- Ambien’s hindquarters
- That we would be the men and leaders we were created to be today and into 2021.
- All those traveling
- A new year and new challenges. Wanted the workout to be mellow to set everyone up for success…the year will have enough challenges. The rain was a nice addition though.
- Most common thing heard during the workout…”Where’s Minivan?”
- Overheard some PAX that expected we might move to the parking garage or pavilion…not today boys, see core principle #3
- Good mumble chatter once we started the BBSU’s
- YHC has his workouts written down due to a faulty memory…the rain posed a bit of an issue this morning as the paper disintegrated in my pocket.
- T-claps to Squid for pushing through the workout with a bad hip…keep it up!
- Will be my last workout in the Lowcountry until March and I appreciate all that were out there to push me.
- As always, it’s an honor to lead, and be be pushed by, these men.