PAX: (5.5), Ambien (respect), BUD (respect), Chumbucket, Goose (respect x 3), Schni (respect), Bartman QIC
Conditions: Crisp 33 and clear
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you. Get the most of of the next 60 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- AC’s (f + b) x 15 IC
- Merkins x 15
- Mosey to fuel dock at Shelter Cove Marina with 5 stops for merkins x 15 along the way.
Thang: Merkins and more merkins.
15 merkins at the fuel dock ramp,
Run to dock A ramp and do 15 merkins. Run back to fuel dock ramp, turn around and run to dock B ramp
- 15 Merkins at the fuel dock ramp.
- Run to dock A ramp, do 15 merkins
- Run back to fuel dock and then to dock B ramp, do 15 merkins
- Run back to dock A ramp and then to dock C ramp, do 15 merkins.
- Continue until PAX reach Disney bridge. Total of 12 stops with 15 merkins at each.
- Mosey to bike racks by pavillion with 2 stops for merkins x 15.
- 11’s with lat pull-up and merkins. 1 lat p/u, 10 merkins etc.
- Mosey to flag
- 11’s with American hammers and merkins. 1 Am Ham, 10 merkins etc.
MOM: PAX picks: Chumbucket (Hello Dolly x 20 IC), Ambien (BBSU x 15 OYO), Goose (flutters x 20 IC), BUD (BB crunches x 10 IC), Bartman (Super Heroes for 2 min)
Schnitzels “Bad Meat” gathering today at 4:00
- For Earhart’s family as the travel to be with his M’s grandmother who’s in hospice care.
- For those that weren’t out this morning and those that are injured.
- That we would be the men and leaders we were created to be today.
- All those traveling
- The marina boardwalk was icey…didn’t plan on that. Thankfully there were no injuries.
- Schnitzel made the run to the marina but was off back to the flag shortly after the merkins began. On the hunt for good meat no doubt.
- Knocked out 410 merkins over the course of the workout…record?
- T-claps to Goose. He never slows down and inspires me each workout…RESPECT!
- As always, it’s an honor to lead, and be be pushed by, these men.