PAX: (8), Brutus, Earhart, Hard Hat, Mini Van (respect), Radar, Schnitzel (respect), Spaulding (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: Warm and humid 63
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- LBC’s x 50 OYO
- AC’s x 15 both ways IC
- Merkins x 15 IC
- No TTT
- Mosey to Creative Arts for Flutter Ring of Fire.
- Mosey back to the flag for:
- 50 V-up’s
- 40 LBC’s
- 30 Backscratchers (2ct)
- 20 In/Outs
- 10 Windshield Wipers
- Take 2 laps around parking lot
- Partner Flutters / Suicides. PAX 1 does 100 flutters while PAX 2 does suicides. Switch when flutters are done and repeat 2 x’s.
- Take a lap
- Catch Me If You Can w/5 Burpees. Finished when each PAX does 20 Burpees. Plank for the 6.
- Take a lap
- Thor’s Hammer. 1 BB : 4 American Hammers up to 5 :20
- Super Heroes
F2 event and Schnitzels 12/19 starting at 1600 hrs.
- For Earhart’s family as the mourn the loss of his father-in-law and for their grandmother who’s in hospice.
- For Schnitzel’s business
- For those that weren’t out this morning and those that are injured.
- That we would be the men and leaders we were created to be today.
- I knew several PAX had a good run yesterday and also that JV has the Q Tues so wanted to get some core work in and leave the legs and/or shoulders for JV. Think it was well received.
- Apparently Thor’s Hammer wasn’t appreciated…got some “Screw the Q”. Music to my ears.
- Gift Idea’s for Hard Hat…boys medium compression shorts.
- Either the Q didn’t explain well (very possible) or Schnitzel and Mini just really struggle with following instructions (probable)? Either way, the Flutter Ring of Fire was humorous.
- As always, it’s an honor to lead, and be be pushed by, these men.