PAX: (9), Ambien (respect), Big Al, Brutus, Cam (respect x 2), Minivan (respect), Musk (respect), Radar, Tubbs, , Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: Crisp 37, clear and breezy
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Hillbillies x 15 IC
- Indian Run 2 laps around the park (to help Minivan catch JV)
- 1 min Peoples Chair at the bathrooms
- Get blocks and mosey to the far side of pavillion
Thang: 21’s with Lat Pull-ups on bike racks and Block curls at the path on the other side with Murder Bunnies in between…both ways.
- Mosey to put blocks back and then back to the flag
Group run on Sunday, 12/13, at 10am from Crossings Park followed by food and refreshments somewhere. NaeNae is the point on this…thanks NaeNae.
- For Earhart’s family as the mourn the loss of his father-in-law.
- For those that weren’t out this morning and those that are injured.
- That we would be the men and leaders we were created to be today.
- All PAX, except YHC and Big Al, had on their gloves as recommended in the pre-blast. Big Al didn’t see the pre-blast.
- Screw the Q came out very early…mission accomplished.
- The weather was actually perfect for this workout…felt perfectly thawed by the end.
- There was a lot of mumblechatter but I couldn’t really understand any of it though I believe it had something to do with complaining about Murder Bunnies.
- Glad we were able to work in a couple laps around the park for Minivan…there seems to be a little competition between JV and Minivan???
- There was some impromptu block throwing that started somewhere in the middle of the workout…maybe a new exercise??? The Block Toss?
- I think Brutus got new speakers in his Jeep…pretty sure I heard him when he was pulling in off of 278.
- It was a great push by everyone as MB’s are a challenge…everyone got better today.
- As always, it’s an honor to lead, and be be pushed by, these men.