PAX: (8) Cam (double respect), Hermanos, Liz Claiborne (respect), Minivan (respect), Nae Nae, Schnitzel (respect), Spaulding (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 49, crisp and clear
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
- Short mosey around park to get 2 blocks
- Divided up into 2 groups of 4
- There are 3 exercises: Jump Rope, Chest Press w/block, Burpees
- Each PAX does one of the exercise’s while a PAX runs around the park.
- After each loop the PAX rotate to next exercise.
- Did 2 cycles of this
- Short mosey to field where teams got on opposite sides of field, each group with their block.
- 1st PAX from each group gives group on their side of the field an exercise and then Murder Bunnies to other side where the next PAX gets the block, gives and exercise and MB’s to the other side. Did 2 rounds of this.
- Short mosey to flag
- Flutters x 30 IC
- American Hammers x 20 IC
- Super Heroes for 90 seconds
2nd F Happy Hour this Thurs, 11/19, 5:00pm at Dockside. Bring your gift cards!
Pre-order for F3 Lowcountry shirts ends today.
- For Spaghettio’s dad’s recovery
- For Mrs Franklin’s surgery and healing
- Healing for our country and wisdom for our leaders
- 75% of the PAX were over 50…way to represent.
- But where were the young guns?
- Where is JV?
- YHC needs to work on his counting skills.
- Minivan needs to work on his jump-roping skills.
- Blocks are your friend Minivan…
- So are Murder Bunnies!
- Spaulding still isn’t limber, even after Crocs’ mobility moments.
- Lots of complaining about getting wet…
- T-claps to Nae Nae and Hermanos for showing respect to their elders and putting the blocks away!
- Radar still hasn’t shown up to support Cam??