PAX: (14) Ambien (respect), Big Al, Chumbucket, Dow, Earhart, Junior Varsity, Liz Claiborne (respect), Nae Nae, Radar, Schnitzel (respect), Shingles, Spaghettio, Spaulding (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you which means push yourself out of your comfort zone and get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- SSH x 15 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Thang: There are 12 exercise stops around the field, marked by either cones or trees. At each stop is a piece of paper with the exercise for that stop. 50 reps are done at each, either 1ct or 2ct as noted on the paper. Once exercise is completed, PAX bear crawl across field to next stop.
- Easy mosey around park to cone #1
- Reverse crunch x 50 1cg
- Bear crawl across field to #2, Mtn Climbers x 50 2ct
- Walk to #3 on same side, V-Ups 50 1ct
- Bear crawl across field to #4, American Hammers x 50 2ct
- Walk to #5 on same side, Windshield Wiper x 50 1ct
- Bear crawl across field to #6, Backscratchers x 50 2ct
- Walk to #7 on same side, Crunchy Frog x 50 1ct
- Bear crawl across field to #8, Flutters x 50 2ct
- Walk to #9 on same side, BBSU’s x 50 1ct
- Bear crawl across field to #10, Plank Jacks x 50 2ct
- Walk to #11 on same side, Cross over crunch x 50 1 ct
- Bear Crawl across field to #12, Bird Dog x 50 2ct
- Mosey to bike racks and do 50 lat pull-ups
- Pick-up 6 or do burpees til 6 is in.
- Mosey back to flag
- See above
- Forgot to do the BB until now and also forgot any of the mumblechatter in the interim…