Date:10/19/2020 MOnday at The Brig
Weather: 60’s, low humidity, slight breeze, perfect weather
PAX: MiniVan(Q-R), Bartman(R), Spaulding (R), Goose(3R), Chumbucket, Hardhat, Earhardt, Brutus, Tubbs, Hermanos, Big Al
NO SHOW PAX: Squid (After a social media HC)
Warmup: TTTx10IC, ACFx10IC, ACBx10IC, IWx10IC, HBx10IC, Lunge Walk, Squatx10IC, MPx10IC – Mosey warmup lap
- The Thang: The Brig Challenge (Virtual workout during quarantine)
- 10 x 2-count windsheild wipers – Run the loop and come to tire, flip 2x
- 20 x V-ups – Run / tire
- 30 x Groiners – Run / tire
- 40 x Big Boys – Run / tire
- 50 x Merkins – Run / tire
- 60 x LBC – Run / tire
- 70 x 2-count mountain climbers – Run / tire
- 80 x Squats – Run / tire
- 90 x 2-count flutters – Run / tire
- 100 x Burpees – Run / tire
- Pick up the 6 and help as many finish Burpee’s as possible
- Mary – out of time
- COR/ NOR
- Announcements: Thursday 10/22 @5pm Happy hour @ Rooftop in Coligny w/ spouses. CSAUP in Bluffton on Saturday 10/31
- Praises/ Prayers: Brutus thankful for F3, Bartman and daughter, upcoming election, do we still have covid going around?
- Moleskine: Spaulding questions the 2-count on every 2-count exercise, Chumbucket asked if I felt a little “flabby” since taking a week off (My sugar intake did sky rocket due to wine consumption), Spaulding tried to start a “screw the Q” chant but did not gain any traction. Where was Squid? Brutus is excited for the CSAUP in Bluffton – He is already planning his costume.
- Pleasure to lead men!