PAX: Scratch Off (Atlanta), Brutus, Earhart, Hardhat, Hermanos (welcome back!), Minivan (respect), Musk, Nae Nae, Singlet, Spaulding (respect), Transtamp, Tubbs, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 72 and soggy
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Modify as needed. Push yourself and the guy next to you which means push yourself out of your comfort zone and get the most of of the next 45 minutes.
- SSH x 25 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Mosey to get blocks
- Block Squats x 10 IC
- Mosey to circle.
- Curls x 10 IC
- Mosey to field.
- Lunges w/blocks x 11 IC
- Mosey to bike racks. Line up blocks in grass facing marsh.
- 21’s with bike rack pull-up’s and chest presses with Murder Bunny from one to the other
- Plank with knee to opposite elbow til 6 is in IC
- Mosey to put blocks back.
- No time and uneccesary
Announcements: 2nd F on the 4th Thursday of Oct. rooftop bar somewhere…Spaulding to provide details
- For the family of Nae Nae’s friend who passed away this weekend.
- For the family of Hermanos’ nephew who passed away
- For Schnitzels continued healing
- Not much mumblechatter this morning, much to the pleasure of the Q.
- Will need to announce the need for gloves the next time we do MB’s…lots of blistered hands.
- The passing rain shower at the end didn’t please Spaulding.
- T-claps to Tubbs for keeping with it…almost through the hardest part.
- Where were Chumbucket, JV and Radar???