PAX: Judge Judy, Buckeye, Peaches, Squealer, Swanson Rachel Ray, Peanut, Whippoorwill, Deuce Bigalow, Big Spur, Sawed Off (QIC)
Conditions: Not bad actually, could definitely be worse.
Socratic: 5 days, 4 different post sites. Hit TYC on Friday and I’ll have covered the whole region.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, exercise at your own risk. Push yourself, push the man next to you, modify where necessary
SSH x 15 IC
HB x 15 IC
TTT x 10 IC
MC x 10 IC
BBAC x 10 IC
Mosey to Bridge and Boundary.
4 Iron Crosses
Merkins – 10 Stagger Right, 10 Stagger Left, 10 Diamond, 10 Crucible with 10 Standard back at center
Squats – 10 Standard, 10 Jump, 10 Triple, 10 Lunge (each leg) with 10 Standard back at center
Jacks (4 count) – 10 Smurf, 10 Plank, 10 Seal, 10 Starburst with 10 back at center
Core – 10 V Ups, 10 BBSU, 10 Crunchy Frogs (IC), 10 Flutters (IC) with 10 LBCs back at center
Mosey back to flag.
2nd F Lunch at Five Guys today, noon. Call a sad clown and pull him back in to the gloom.
- Always good to see familiar faces back out there.
- T-Claps to Deuce for repping the next generation. Look no further than the daily news to understand how badly we need virtuous young men in the pipeline.
- Hats off to Squealer, Buckeye and Peaches for continuing to put in EC, despite cancelled races. Looking forward to watching these guys accomplish their intended goals despite setbacks.
- Enjoyed hearing from Whip in regard to his foray back in to live music performance. Great reminder that it’s never too late to reinvent ourselves or chase something that makes us happy.
- Love the positive attitude that Big Spur always seems to have. It’s contagious, uplifting and A CHOICE. Emulate this man.
- It’s always a pleasure to engage with this group. I can’t articulate how valuable the relationships, the accountability and the perspective that I’ve developed through F3 Lowcountry is to me. I’ll continue to give back as much as possible, but there’s simply no way to equal what I receive from all of you.
Sawed Off Out!