PAX: Mini Van, Radar, Earhart, Schnitzel, Goose, Sawed Off (QIC)
Conditions: Pleasant, waning crescent moon phase
Socratic: It’s been a bit since I ventured to the island for a workout (or Q for that matter), and while numbers are typically modest at the Brig, those fellas go at it hard and push one another. Should be a good morning.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, exercise at your own risk. Push yourself, push the man next to you, modify where necessary. Let’s roll.
Helos x 10 IC
TTT x 10 IC
IW x 10 IC
MC x 10 IC
SSH x 10 IC
For many, back to school has begun. With that in mind, let’s do an exercise for every letter of the Alphabet. QIC begins with A (10 reps), randomly selects next PAX that will suggest B and reps and so on. 1/2 mosey in between each set. Failure to propose an exercise that begins with pertinent letter within 3 seconds of PAX being selected defaults to 10 burpees.
Thanks to the Sky Q for providing us with peace, patience and guidance as we each deal with an ever-changing and challenging environment.
- YHC was informed that Tamika is an Irish name. Lesson here: be careful what promises you make to your children.
- Spaulding has been dubbed the official form evaluator of F3 Hilton Head.
- Great 1 v 1 chat with Radar during the mile run. If you’re not sharpening your blade upon more experienced and wise men, you’re missing a significant benefit of F3.
- You can’t out-King the Queen Schnitzel. Not even with a Wendy’s salad.
- Mini Van is sneaky studly. Strong, energetic, fast: I want to be like him when I grow up.
- T-Claps to Earhart for his ongoing post streak. From FNG to regular in less than a month.
- Goose doesn’t have time for YHC’s Q games, he’s there for business. When being presented with the letter Q, his immediate response was “burpees.” #BadA$$Boomer
- It is ALWAYS a pleasure to lead and be welcomed by fellow PAX. Looking forward to my next visit across the bridge!
Sawed Off Out!