Conditions: 65 degrees, slight breeze
PAX: Buckeye, Cowbell, Kiffin, Jack Sparrow, Ball Cock, Squealer, Peaches, Judge Judy, Swanson, Stones, Peanut, Harbaugh, OJ, Gambit, Big Spur, Cockaboose, Sawed Off (QIC).
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, work at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you. Improvise if necessary.
SSH x 25
HB x 15
TTT x 15
Mosey to Boundary and Water
Ladder: Start with 1 Triple Squat, 1 Spiderman Merkin, 1 V-Up. Increase rep at each intersection, moving back and forth from Boundary to Calhoun, working North to Nickel Pumpers.
Triple Squat – 3/4 squat, followed by full squat, followed by squat to 6 on the ground equals one rep.
Spiderman Merkin – standard merkin followed by right knee to elbow, then left knee to elbow while holding plank position.
Indian Run back to flag.
Spiderman Merkins on Qs count.
Diapers is launching Lake Mayer AO for Coastal Empire this saturday. 5:45am clown car departures from M.C. Riley, likely Kroger Buckwalter.
F3 10 Year Anniversary registration is live at http://www.f310year.com. Hotel arrangement information will be forthcoming, but for those that are interested in staying in a rented house with other PAX and Ms, let Squealer or Sawed Off know ASAP. Dates are Jan. 15-17 in Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach.
Prayer requests for Michael Perry as he continues in a difficult recovery and for a few unspokens.
- YHC appreciates all the guidance and support in properly setting alarms. It sounded like a clock store at noon in the Johnson house this morning.
- If we truly were in a club, most of our crowd would be asked to leave as collectively, we’re not great at droppin’ like it’s hot.
- For those that were not fond of Spiderman Merkins, Mrs. Sawed Off is to blame.
- Seems like form started to deteriorate to Mountain Climber Merkins about midway through.
- T-Claps to the lead group as well as the EC guys. Judy didn’t even break a sweat. You fellas are stallions.
- Really disappointed in Swanson for not pulling more strings and getting our yard cut. I think Gambit suffered an eye injury via weed stalk poking him while descending on a merkin.
- Excellent suggestion to have Dabo get out and cut it soon; that’ll be equivalent to a post.
- This weather has been a nice reprieve. Get out and enjoy it while it lasts.
- Now might be the time for Big Spur and Adidas to start getting worries about the Post Challenge. The Anchor has taken the lead with 85 posts through 6 workouts so far this month, followed by The MOB at 81 and The Buck at 72 (6th workout tomorrow).
- Do not underestimate the impact that you have on others around you. People are watching, listening and evaluating; set a great example.
- It was a pleasure to lead. Be the Salt and the Light.