March 5, 2020
Conditions: Kinda dark but NO RAIN. 55 degrees and perfect.
Disclaimers: don’t get hurt. Push yourself and others.
Pax: Chumbucket, JV, Bartman, Ambien QIC.
5 burpees (2 burpee penalty for JV tardiness)
15 AC (forward)
15 AC (backward)
Mosey to fountain. Complete 20 merkins, 20 BBS, 20 squats.
Going clockwise around Shelter Cove Towne Center area, mosey to 4 spots between fountain and steps at our favorite office building. Repeat the 20 merkins/20 BBS/20 squats at each of these four stops with last set at the office building.
At office building, do 21s of lunges and V-ups. Starting with 19 lunges and 2 V-ups then run up 2 flights to top of building, across and down to starting position. Rinse and repeat decreasing lunges by 2 reps and increasing V-ups by 2 reps until 1 lunge and 20 V-ups are completed.
Mosey back to circle for some OT Mary of 30 Flutters.
- Ambien’s lemon tree supplied some vitamin C for all Pax. Plenty more where those came from too.
- Pax clearly don’t know how to look at weather apps to determine when it will and will not rain. May I suggest using Weatherbug?
- Wash your hands and follow suggestions to avoid getting sick. These suggestions apply to the flu and coronavirus.
- Dark Helmet, President of F3, will have guest Q on Thursday 3/12 at the Buck. Start time is 0445 hrs (ouch).
- Sell signs and van sponsorships.
- Ambien’s family all could use some divine intervention.
- Healing for those with coronavirus, the flu, and any other illness and keep the numbers that get sick low.
- Many unspoken prayers.
As always, it’s a pleasure leading this group.