Conditions: Cool but perfect.
PAX: Brutus, Goose (dbl respect), Minivan (respect), Radar, Schnitzel (respect), Bartman (QIC)
Disclaimer: Not a professional, work out at your own risk, push yourself and the man next to you. Make the very most of the next 45 min.
- AC’s, both ways, x 10 IC
- Over Head Press x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Hillbillies x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- SSH x 10 IC
- Mosey to speed-bump by 278 entrance. Burpees x 10 OYO
- Bearcrawl from speed-bump to 1st light-post
- 100 LBC’s
- Bearcrawl to next light-post. Bearcrawl between each exercise, light-post to light-post with exercises done at each.
- 100 American Hammers
- 100 V-ups
- 100 Backscratchers
- 100 cross over crunches
- Bearcrawl to other side of parking lot and repeat
- At speed-bump do Burpees x 10 OYO
- 10 Burpees/min for 5 min
Mary: ABSolutely unneccessary
- Sell sponsorships and signs
- Guys thought we were going to be running a lot…not sure why?
- Goal was 1000 ab reps and 100 burpees…came up 30 burpees short. Will get it next time!
- V-ups were the overwhelming favorite of the PAX.
- Once again the Respect PAX outnumbered the youngun’s!
As always, it’s an honor to be part of this group of men and to have the opportunity to lead.