5 PAX : Hermanos, Cookies – Respect, Spaulding, Hard Hat, Wet Wipes – QIC
I am not a trained professional. Work at at your own risk. Push the guy next to you and push yourself.
Conditions : 69 humid no rain lots of stars and a few bugs. The cool days of winter are gone. Buckle up for humid and sweaty moving forward.
- SSH x 30 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- IW x 30 IC
- Merkins 20 OYO
- Wandering Mosey around the school complex
- 1st stop 50 LBC
- 2nd stop 35 PU
- 3rd stop 100 over head hand claps
- 4th stop some large number of calf raises
- 5th stop pull ups till burn out
- 6th stop @ flag for 75 squats
- Finish for 2 miles of mosey
- Z’s up and down the parking lot aisles at HHI Pres
- bear crawl first aisle
- 20 PU
- crab walk second aisle
- smurf jacks x 20 IC
- walking lunges third aisle
- reverse walking lunges fourth aisle
- Jail break back to the flag
- Legs raised 6″ Hold
- Wide V 6″ Hold
- Wide V up 12″ Hold
- Flutter kicks x 20 IC
- American Hammers x 25 IC
CoT (Circle of Trust)
Cor, NoR ,
Announcements: Collect you money. Get ready for the HHI Convergence Memorial Day Weekend coming up on a Saturday. Prepare for sand in everything. Should be fun.
No Prayer Requests or honorable mentions today. Prayer to be better in all ways as men and for those not with us this morning and for FiA as they keep growing.
Mumblechatter and other musings
- One thing the Island talks about that is the same as Bluffton is Beer. High test 9%’ers and IPA’s and where to get it.
- Kroger is the new greatest bar in town. $2 beers. Get ready Bluffton. It’s coming our way.
- I’m trying to incorporate pull ups in all my workouts now since I suck at them so bad. Time to stop hiding and just face it.
- Very welcoming crowd this morning. It is great to workout with other groups. Cross pollination only makes us better. Go visit another AO. You will learn something.
- HHI’s Friday run group either needs to commit to showing up or come to Bluffton. FiA might have something to do with it.
- Keep pushing each other. You have a strong core with a good vibe.
- If you travel for work like I do then you know road life can be taxing. F3 provides a large number of opportunities for us wanderers to meet up and keep getting better. It is a good, safe place to help stay in shape, mentally prepared for the day, and maybe grow some lasting relationships. Sharing why it matters to you will be more effective in other men joining us than what we do when we show up. If you want men to stick around more than 1 x then stick with the meaning. If you don’t know, it’s a good idea to review the core principles and start there.
Always a pleasure to volunteer to lead.
Wet Wipes – Brian Stickler