PAX: Rachel Ray, Joker, Yo-Yo Ma, Urkel (QIC)
Several factors went into designing this workout. I knew that most P200 guys weren’t going to be ready to get back to it yet, and I knew that there might be one or two that would do it anyway. I wanted a workout that had the option to avoid the legs. Also, I was planning to wear my ruck for this one, so that had to be planned for as well.
As I drive into the parking lot, there is a truck with an F3 sticker sitting there but no one visible.
- SSH IC x 25
- TTT IC x 10 (Rachel Ray emerges from the truck and joins in)
- LBAC IC Forward x 15 Backward x 15
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Mosey to the basketball court. Choose:
- 10 BBSU
- 10 Burpees
- Mosey to the exercise area. Choose:
- 25 Merkins
- 25 Hand Release Merkins
- 25 Clapping Merkins
- Mosey to the end of the oval. Choose:
- 50 Single Count Alternating Shoulder Taps
- 50 Squats
- Mosey to the “hill”
- Mosey or Backward lunge down
- Bearcrawl or Crawlbear Up
- Mosey to the starting point. Choose:
- 100 Single Count Flutters
- 100 SSH
- 100 Calf Raises
- Repeat loop making the same or different choices each time.
- 50 LBC’s OYO
- 25 Backscratchers IC
- Airhumpers to Time (IC x 5)
- There is a race next March from Columbia to Charleston
- Recovery for the PAX in general
- Let it be known far and wide that Rachel Ray, despite his initial hesitation, put in some work this morning on very tired legs.
- Joker pushes through everything
- Wearing a ruck during the workout sucks, Embrace the Suck!
- Yo-Yo Ma was seen doing hand release Merkins
- Great work to all the PAX who took part in the P200. #HIM
- There is talk on the Tough page of a Ruck team entering again next year, we will see.